Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Makeup and skincare purge!

I like to watch YouTube especially project pan videos. Apart from it, I also like to watch purging/decluttering makeup and skincare products. I admit, I am a skincare junkie. I like to try new skincare and experimenting with them. Then I realized, I have collected many skincare and makeup which I can bet, I will not be able to finish using it and most of my stuffs will pass it expire date. Photos below are the products those I want to throw away, either pass it expire date or affect my skin badly.  

1) Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream No 2: this is a good BB cream which match my skin tone perfectly well. However, I do not have bad skin and my routine skin prep does not include any BB cream or foundation. However, I do wear foundation on special occasion.
2) Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation 402: I bought this foundation because I want to mix it up with BB cream where the colour is too fair for my skin. 
3&4) Clinique derma white clarifying brightening lotion: this product is the worst ever. it makes my skin breakout. The smell also horrible.
5) Shiseido Elixir Superieur whitening CE emulsion II: I bought this in a set including a cleanser and toner. I found this product too oily for my skin. So off to garbage.
6) Differin gel: I used this gel to prevent premature ageing. However it passed the expire date.

7) Skinfood fruits brunch lip box: old product
8) Skinfood sugar bloom shadow box: the eye shadows are too powdery and causing fall off.
9) ZA eyes vibrante E4: old product
10) Etude house magic tint balm: old product and smell badly
11) Random eyelash curler
12) heme 24hr Hydrating Detox-white night jelly: causing itchiness to my skin
13) heme pore perfect purifying gel: does not do anything to my skin
14) BRTC jasmine water BB cream sample
15) Etude House precious BB cream mineral sample
16&17) Bloop Cupcake glosses
18) Sebamed lip balm: I used this when I go for swimming and it passed the expire date
19) SKII lipstick: very old product
20) Elianto sunscreen lip balm: old product
21) Random lip balm

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Iresa, My skin is very sensitive and oily. Are your product good for oily skin??? I had try some before but did not get good result.

    Regards,
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alison Clarke.

      My skin is dry-combination. At the moment, my skincare products are mix of Shiseido White Lucent range, Origins and b.liv by Cellnique.
      Products by Origins and Cellnique are good for sensitive skin.

      Regard,
      Iresa

      Delete