Saturday, December 1, 2012

Project pan number one


1. Shiseido the skincare hydro nourishing softener (25ml)
    Gentle to skin, but can’t stand with the over flowery smell.

2. Sunplay powdery white SPF 47
    Good sunscreen but too drying on the skin.

3. Nivea Body UV whitening serum SPF 22
    No dramatic change on the skin after using it. I have another tube to finish.

4. Watson H Bella relaxing shower cream
    Too sticky for my liking.

5. Veet in shower hair removal cream
    Causing itchiness to my skin.

6. Kanebo freshel clear soap
    A normal cleanser that drying my skin a bit.

7. Colgate 24 hours protection care
    Just a normal tooth paste.

8. Majolica Majorca lash gorgeous wing BR777
    Dry out.

9. Sensu Nippon Hair Fall control shampoo
    Minty smell and scalp feels so clean after every wash. May repurchase again once I finish my other bunch
    of hair care products,

No comments:

Post a Comment