Friday, December 28, 2012

Project pan number three

31. L’Oreal White Perfect Laser anti-spot brightening essence
      It didn’t lighten my freckles and spots. But it did make my skin soft.

32. Watsons exfoliating body wash strawberry extract

33. Shiseido Tsubaki Damage shampoo

34. Bioglo red ginseng facial scrub
      I hate this scrub and I have another tube to go. I used it as body scrub. Fair enough.

35. Kao white fresh floral beauty soap

36. Dove go fresh moisture beauty bar

37. Shokubutsu camellia flower oil beauty soap
      You can tell that I’m a soap user

38. Shiseido Elixir Superieur cleansing foam II
      Nothing so superior about this cleanser.

39. Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser
      Normal face cleanser. I have another 4 tubes to go.

40. Shu Uemura skin purifier cleansing beauty oil premium A/I
      It smelled horrible, but it removed makeup very well.

41. Hello Kitty lip balm cherry flavour
      Taste so horrible like paracetamol syrup. So off to garbage bin.

Sample:
- Shiseido Aqualabel aqua enhancer (This product was supposed to be used after you put on moisturiser. I found it so troublesome, thus I used it as a toner.)
- Colgate mouth wash

No comments:

Post a Comment