Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 2013 empties


1. Shokubutsu sakura body foam 500 ml
         This is just a simple body wash that cleanse but non-moisturising. Smell fair. Good price.
2. Bio essence tanaka white serum 30 ml
         This serum has good review in every blog that I came across. But from my experience it done nothing,           my freckles and dark spots are still same colour. Smell horrible too.
3. Elysyle tricho care hair tonic 100ml
         It is refreshing to my scalp. I have fine hair that easily to break and fall. Thus I really need good hair              tonic to prevent hair fall. Though at the moment I don’t see immediate improvement to my hair, I will              continue to repurchase this tonic.
4. Bio thymus F shampoo
         Mild shampoo.
5. Guardian magical garden gel hand soap 500 ml
         Normal hand soap.
6. Nivea body UV whitening serum
         This lotion gives me sticky feeling. It doesn’t really settle down to skin.
7. Kila doll tranexamic acid whitening mask
         Fair facial mask.
8. Dove beauty bar
9. Kao white elegant floral soap
10. Majolica Majorca pressed powder
         My second hit pan of this pressed powder. Well I never use other pressed powder. The first time I got          this, immediately I fell in love with it.
11. Zact whitening toothpaste
         It does remove stain over my teeth. I will continue to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment