Thursday, November 21, 2013

Skincare purge

I was having skincare cleaning and noticed I have loads of expired products. Gosh, this is really disgusting! I don’t want to use expire skincare products on my face. Do you? Below is the photo of the products.

1. Organiga story revitalising hand cream organic green apple (not yet open)
2. Rose fairy hydrating hand lotion (not yet open)
3. Hada labo shirojyun emulsion: half way used, I dislike the smell and the texture. I’m not fond of the idea slapping my face to make the emulsion absorb into my skin.
4. Baylis and Harding French lavender moisturising body lotion: the smell is too strong, I will feel sleepy immediately after putting it on my skin.  It’s just a normal body lotion which has no moisturising effect at all.
5. Hada labo arbutin whitening essence: as I have mentioned in my previous post before, it has done nothing to my skin. This one was given by my sister because she got skin reaction towards it.

Second line is lip products
6. Bioglo Pink Lip essence
7. 2 Lip Ice Colour lip balms
8. Silky Lip balm
9. Watson bee gorgeous lip balm (halfway through)
10. Nivea lip care velvet rose (this is super drying!)
11. Nivea lip care repair and protection (a good lip balm but I totally forgot about it)
12. 2 Etude house milk screw lip balms (also super drying!)
13. Za lipstick
14. Organiga story enriched lip butter organic green apple

No comments:

Post a Comment